Welcome! Join The Thousands Of Happy Customers Who Found The Perfect Home Garage Door Pros Right Here! Are You a Garage Door Pro?
Last Modified: June 10, 2015
“Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, date of birth, date of anniversary, street address, email address, phone number and credit card information, gender as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Anonymous Information” is Non-Personal Information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not allow the identification of individual persons.
· We may collect email address through our "Request an Appointment" Form posted on our Sites.
· We may collect information related to contact you may have with Us via telephone, email, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, for reasons such as technical or customer support and/or general inquiry regarding the Service.
· We may collect information about how you interact with the Service such as the items you view, order and/or share.
· We may collet Anonymous Information such as: Aggregate Information, language preference, zip code, area code, browser type and language, product reviews, IP address, device ID and type, device’s operating system, access times, and geographic location.
Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information, unless prohibited under applicable law, for the following purposes:
· To fulfill or respond to your requests
· To operate our Sites and/or to contact you for internal business purposes
· To send you emails regarding our new products, promotions and/or newsletters
· Optimize or improve our services and products to better serve you and other users
Anonymous Information. Because this type of information does not personally identify the User of our Service, We may use such information for any purpose and with any third parties. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell or transfer your Personal Information to third-parties who are not our employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and contractors required to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide our services. Your Personal Information will only be transferred with your prior permission on a case-by-case basis, except for the following exceptions:
· For fulfilling your request an appointment
· In order to enable us or third-parties working on our behalf to provide you service such as technical or customer support
· As part of anonymous or aggregated information
· In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
Please note that once we share your Personal Information with a third party company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to that third party’s privacy practices. For example when companies perform services on our behalf, like customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
· You may correct, and delete your information received by us
· You may request access to the information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.
If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us.
Do not track signals and Third-Party behavioral tracking
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It's also important to note that we do allow third party behavioral tracking
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
· NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
· Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Contact@opengaragedoor.com or click “unsubscribe from this list” at the bottom of our emails.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Privacy Rights
As provided by California Civil Code 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you have the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party companies to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information to in the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to Contact@opengaragedoor.com with [California Privacy Rights Request] in the subject line.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
· Users can visit our site anonymously
· Users are able to change their personal information: By emailing us at Contact@opengaragedoor.com
The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our sites and applications. Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Service.
Security Integrity and Retention of your Information
This website is protected with SSL encryption, the highest standard in Internet security | Powered by TLS Marketing Inc